Oh no, here I go with Posh again. I can't help it, I love her style, especially when she wears things I can visualize wearing in my own life (minus the killer heels and Birkins). She's actually wearing flats here, which is rare, of course they are $580 Lanvin flats:
via Net-A-Porter
Anyway, here is my take on her fab neutral, casual outfit:

Your take is my take...I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI love those gold flats... the Lanvin flats are lovely too. But I don't see me paying $600 for shoes anytime soon! Or ever!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Love the shoes you choose.
ReplyDeletei love her style too! she makes it seem so effortless!
ReplyDeleteeven in casual clothes just like this, she looks amazing!
hope you're having a great week so far!
xx
a.
Those Wanted flats give the Lanvin pair a serious run for their money! Love!!! Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend Jenny!
ReplyDeleteXX Katie
Lanvin flats are on my bucket list. HA. Love that tank in your set!
ReplyDelete