I'm going to try out a new series here starting today. I'm calling it "My Take", it will feature an outfit I've put together that was inspired by a look I liked, tweaking it a bit to fit my style. Here we go:
About two months ago I posted about how much I loved a look sported by Victoria Beckham. I wanted to use items that I had (or similar ones) - grey tank (check), black blazer (similar, check), black TOMS (check). I don't have the green cargos, but these by J.Crew popped up on my Shop It To Me weekly email and they are perfect (and obviously on sale). I also threw in a couple of alternate shoe choices (though I love VB's heels, I can't rock those running after a toddler - LOL!).
I just love this idea... genius! I love that you take a look you like, but make it relatable and practical. I am loving those skinny cargos. So cute!
ReplyDeleteFabulous. Love this look.
ReplyDelete