Vera Bradley has a new canvas collection perfect for days at the beach. I love the print (called Starry Night), it's graphic in a very organic way. Here are my picks from the collection:
Rope Handle Tote - $88
Beach Towel - $30
Flip Flops - $24
Images via Vera Bradley
I also have a winner for my first giveaway (Liberty of London for Target note cards) is - Convertible Girl! I'll be contacting you shortly! Congratulations! Thanks to everyone for entering and reading, I appreciate it so much!
True Random Number Generator
Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
(Why the little button picture wouldn't copy I have no clue - I could only get the text - but trust me these are the results and I need some tech training - LOL!)



Great pattern! Congrats to the winner.
ReplyDeleteLove this design, love Vera Bradley!! Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDeleteKarena
Art by Karena