That is wild! Love all that bright Chinese red. I could soak in there for ages. I need a vacation!XX katie
OMG that tube is made by an Italian mosiac manufacturer SICIS Art Mosaic Factory. the make on in the shape of a stiletto shoe!!!! how amazing they also do mural in tile of any pic you want check them out!!!!http://www.sicis.it/cont_bagni.php?menu=2401&lingua=ing
@Shalini - I have heard of them and they do amazing work! I didn't put two and two together until you pointed it out. Thanks!!!
hmm... i wonder if they do custom work. if not- i may just have to visit prague to czech this out. :)
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
That is wild! Love all that bright Chinese red. I could soak in there for ages. I need a vacation!
ReplyDeleteXX katie
OMG that tube is made by an Italian mosiac manufacturer SICIS Art Mosaic Factory. the make on in the shape of a stiletto shoe!!!! how amazing they also do mural in tile of any pic you want check them out!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sicis.it/cont_bagni.php?menu=2401&lingua=ing
@Shalini - I have heard of them and they do amazing work! I didn't put two and two together until you pointed it out. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeletehmm... i wonder if they do custom work. if not- i may just have to visit prague to czech this out. :)
ReplyDelete