I started this blog on 2/26/09 with nothing more than a desire to sort of keep track of things I find interesting. It was a little all over the place (sort of like me in real life) and still kind of is. To all my followers, thank you for sticking with me, I'm still trying to find my way in the blogosphere. Anyway, since I missed my first anniversary, I'm doing a little belated celebration by giving away a box of adorable Liberty of London for Target note cards (three different patterns inside). Who doesn't love getting a handwritten note?


How fun! I follow.
ReplyDeleteHi i love your bolg and i'm a follower on Twitter!!
ReplyDeleteCoutureqt88
Actual paper notes -- how lovely and retro ;) Glad you're here!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Will be following on Twitter as well as here!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny! Happy belated anniversary. And, for the record. It's still before midnight on the west coast. ;-)
ReplyDelete