Yeah, so I'm late to the party (I mean, gala), it's not the first time. I'm sure you've seen these images thousands of times already, but here are my likes:
Amber Valetta in Roland Mouret
Brooke Shields in Michael Kors (with Michael Kors)
Camila Belle in Jason Wu (with Jason Wu)
Julianna Margulies in Narcisco Rodriguez (with Narcisco Rodriguez)
Oprah in Oscar de la Renta (with Oscar de la Renta)
Tory Burch
Vera Wang (does this woman ever age?)
Zoe Saldana in Calvin Klein
There you go, my two cents. I'm having a blah week, can you tell? LOL!
Images via WWD








i love your picks! i'm having a very blah day today too :(
ReplyDeletexx
a.
Amber's dress is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteRosie Campbell
You have such good taste. I have to say I freaked over Oprah's dress I just adored it. It's so flattering for those of us on the "thicker" side.
ReplyDelete