1. Everlane The Short Sleeve sweatshirt - $28
2. Everlane The Women's V tee - $15
3. Vera Bradley Weekender (in retired pattern English Rose) - $65 via Poshmark
4. Nars Schiap nail polish - $19
5. Amlactin body lotion - $22.99
6. Banana Republic purse - $15 thrifted
7. J.Crew short sleeve cardigan - $9 thrifted
8. MeUndies women's brief - $20
The rest of the stuff pictured with the briefs are goodies MeUndies sent for review (to come).
- $24 thrift store credit (from selling to them)
- $20 MeUndies gift card via FitFabFun Winter Box
- $37 Poshmark credit
Total spent out of pocket = $112.99
Go forth and shop responsibly!

love that short sleeved sweatshirt!
ReplyDelete[oomph.]
$600 SPRING Giveaway!
I've not used Poshmark but I've seen your postings. That is something I need to try as I have way too much in my closet and could use some money (to buy more things).
ReplyDeleteGreat purchases! Love that Banana Republic purse. I've been interested in trying out Everlane sometime soon. Didn't realize they make sweatshirts too!
ReplyDeleteSee What Katie Wears
Tha sweatshirt is AMAZING!
ReplyDeletedash dot dotty
Great finds! I'm craving some new things for Spring! I'm so over winter!
ReplyDelete