Tuesday, December 17, 2013

FabFitFun Winter Box Review

I had kind of given up on all the various subscription boxes (I used to get Sample Society's box every month), but gave up on them when I found I just had more than I could possibly use,  I mean I still have perfume samples I haven't even touched.  It just got to be too much.  But when I found out about Giuliana Rancic's FabFitFun seasonal boxes and all the positive reviews, I decided to jump on board as a little birthday treat for myself.  The cost is $49.99 per box (four times a year) but I used a discount code they had on the website for $5 off so I ended up with this box costing $44.99.  The Winter box was delivered yesterday:


I was so pleased with everything in the box!  Here's the rundown on what was inside:
1. The Giving Keys Never Ending Necklace - $55 ($45 style here)
2. TruEnergy Earbuds - $39.99 (I actually needed new earbuds so this was a major score)
3. Simple Foaming facial cleanser - $7.49
4. Bioxidea Miracle 24 mask - $19
5. Skyn Iceland Icelandic relief eye cream - $45 (I am a HUGE fan of this eye cream)
6. Beauty For Real lip gloss - $22 (the color I got was "Don't Stop Red")
7. Lorna Jane Bracelet - $29.99
8. NYX Eye Shadow Palette - $8 (I got the Ciao Bella palette - it's gorgeous)
9. MeUndies Gift Card - $20
10. Five Physique 57 online classes - $25

For a grand total value of $271.47!  I'll be sticking around for the Spring box for sure!

If you are interested in signing up just click here!

3 comments:

  1. I just stopped my Birchbox and was wondering about this box. I'm so glad to see a review and may try it. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great box! I'm excited to see what next season's box brings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like an awesome box! love what you got.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...