This
collection was kind of a departure from the "usual" "Missoni" looks. Not as much of the traditional knitted zigs and zags. Still colorful (after the initial all white looks), still had lots of layers, but this time the layers were floaty and (gasp) printed. Overall I loved the color palette and it's always nice when a designer reaches outside the box and tries some new things. Here are my picks!
Ooh I like these, and I like that they're different from their traditional style. That first dress...what a stunner!
ReplyDeleteLove the last dress! So pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI liked how different this collection was, I'm not usually in love with missoni but this collection was great! :)
ReplyDeleteIm not a trouser person usually but those ones are hot! Love the shoes they paired with it too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have found your blog, now following!
Daisy Dayz
Enter my giveaway to win designer shades