Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Take: Gwyneth Paltrow shorts chic

Okay, I have a love/hate thing with dear Gwyneth.  Yes, she's beautiful, tall, has great style, but she just comes off as uppity and a bit self-important at times.  Good grief my first blog post was about her.  Anyway, not the point, the point is she looks totally fab in this shorts outfit:
I love this because it's cool, casual/dressy and comfortable.  It's an outfit where you look totally pulled together, but it doesn't look like you are trying too hard.  Hey, how much better can you get for a "my take"?  I put together a few options in regards to the length of the shorts.  Look Gwynnie and I may be the same age, but I can't pull off shorts this short and I know I'm not the only one out there who would be uncomfortable rocking that much leg.  Also, a few shoe options as well, always nice to have a flat and heel option.

Gwyneth Paltrow image via InStyle

4 comments:

  1. GREAT looks... I love that flowy pink top that you chose. I love bermuda shorts - I have them on today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you sure you were not a stylist in a former life? You re-created this look to a "T", & a shoe!
    Love..love this look (GP too, I agree about here) I have NEVER been able to wear shorts & truly wish I had been blessed with great legs like hers..or any ones! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the grey shorts that you picked!! i want them :D
    i too also have a love hate relationship with gwen. sometimes she looks amazing, but sometimes she just falls flat.

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really has been bustin' out some killer fashion in the last couple years! I wanna wear the last look in your set baaaaaaad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...