Monday, November 6, 2017

Book Review - "Real Life Organizing" by Cassandra Aarssen (Book #5 - 2017)


I found out about Cassandra on YouTube, I watch her channel "ClutterBug" often.  I picked up her book, out of curiosity.  It's a solid, basic, starter book for someone who is interested in beginning their decluttering/organizing journey.  She starts out talking about her background and her own journey to becoming organized (she is very relatable).  Then there's a little quiz about what kind of "clutterbug" you are.  This was fun and fairly accurate for me.  Then she digs in with organizing systems and tips for different areas of the home.  There are lots of worksheets and such in the back of the book that are very helpful to kickstart your organizing.  I would definitely recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...