*Updated*
Popping in with some quick sales links (some may be affiliate). I'll try and do this through the end of the year, it helps me to not miss any good deals as I'm making and buying Birthday and Holiday gifts, and it's nice to have them in one place for reference. I'll post as many as I can!
True & Co. - Now through 11/24/2017, take 15% off entire order at True & Co using code: SUPERWOMAN15 See site for details.
Jonathan Adler - Take 25% off Entertaining Essentials. Use code: SETTHESCENE . Ends 11/8/2017 See site for details.
Banana Republic - It's Friends & Family time, take 40% off regular priced items using code: BRFAMILY and free shipping using code: BRSHIP . Ends 11/6/2017 see site for details.
The Land of Nod - 20% off stockings and tree skirts. See site for details.
Eco Flower - Now take 33% off sitewide (weddings included). Use code NOV33 See site for details.
Modern Fabrics - Take 20% off sitewide. Use code: FALL20 See site for details.
J.Crew Factory - Take 25% off your entire purchase, use code: BUNDLEUP Ends 11/4/2017. See site for details.
Micro Kickboard - This weekend only, get 25% off any mini or maxi original. Use code: SHOPEARLY Our daughter has one of these scooters and she LOVES it. I highly recommend it! Ends 11/5/2017 See site for details.
Kate Spade - Now through 11/5/2017 take an extra 30% off sale styles. Use code: DELICIOUS . See site for details.
Casetify - Now at Casetify (and yes they do have cases for the iPhone X), take 10% off with code: CASE17 and free shipping worldwide. See site for details.
PBTeen - Free shipping with code: FREEBIE Ends 11/6/2017. They have Harry Potter items that are adorable (including this sheet set that I'm wishing for). See site for details.
Hunter - Mid season sale with up to 25% off select items. See site for details.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!