Hope you have had a great week! We are winding up Spring Break and dealing with all the traffic, etc from the Masters. Lord, that is a pain, you basically have to re-route everything you want to do for the week. And our neighbors rent their house out so it's party central every night! I keep telling my husband we need to sneak over and crash the party ;o) Anyway, I'm popping in to share my picks from Peter Som's collection at Kohl's. There are some really nice items and they are on special right now (25% off)!
1. Postcard print shirtdress / 2. Pineapple print tank / 3. Striped flare skirt /
4. Palm leaf bomber jacket / 5. Striped dress (so on trend!) /
6. Embroidered sweatshirt / 7. Striped maxi dress / 8. Postcard print sweatshirt
Have a great weekend!

Love that striped skirt!
ReplyDeleteI love that postcard print dress--it says spring to me! Great picks!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pieces! I'm excited for Alexander Wang x H&M!!
ReplyDeletei need to hit up a kohls!! it's been a minute.
ReplyDelete