Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring 2014 Trends - Black and White

Let's go back in time, way back to September of last year, when I did my week long roundup of the trends for Spring 2014 fresh off the runway at NYFW.  Remember?  Well, the first post was about the color trends.  Now that it's (almost) Spring, let's revisit those color trend picks with some of my favorite finds available right now. Starting out with Black and White.
This is such a great trend because you most likely have black and white pieces in your wardrobe you can put on and roll.  Hello white jeans and a black tee!  But you can also pick up a great accessory to add a little oomph.  Here are some things that caught my eye (each under $100):

1. H&M Top / 2. Aldo bag  / 3. Kate Spade Saturday necklace / 4. J.Crew shorts 
5. J.Crew silk tee / 6. Old Navy flip flops / 7. Lodis Los Feliz iPhone case
8. A. J. Morgan sunglasses / 9. adidas sneakers (I have these and love them)
10. C. Wonder necklace / 11. Emperia tote / 12. J.Crew Factory owl tee
13. Sole Society hat / 14. Tommy Bahama cover up
15. Kate Spade umbrella 16. Jessica McClintock clutch

Another color trend tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. I'm just not sure where I would be without black and white in my closet. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white is always a win for me. I think I NEED that j.crew silk tee! (Well, maybe not need...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that H&M top?! I always forget to browse their online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i def need more b&w in my closet! such a classic combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those adidas shoes! although, since running again, i've been loving ALL athletic shoes, lol!! love the tommy bahama dress, too.

    [oomph.]
    $600 SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...