1. Coldwater Creek top - $44.45 (on sale, includes tax and shipping. Also backordered until late October - boo)
2. Johnny Cupcakes tee (limited edition, no longer available) - $33.81 (including discount and shipping)
3. Coldwater Creek top - $12.86 (on sale, includes tax and shipping)
4. L'Oreal True Match foundation - $7.49 (had -$1.50 coupon)
5. Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser - $14.00 (includes shipping)
6. Benefit Fakeup - $24
7. Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge - $18 (review here)
8. Living Proof No Frizz trial pack - $29
9. Gap button down - $10 (Uptown Cheapskate)
10. Gap trouser jeans - $8 (Uptown Cheapskate)
Total = $201.61
- $18 (Uptown Cheapskate credit from selling)
- $57.31 (Coldwater Creek giftcard)
Total spent out of pocket - $126.30
Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!
Since I've been doing some major closet cleaning, I've listed a ton of stuff on Poshmark (good stuff too, like Tory Burch, Ray-Ban, L.A.M.B., Michael Kors, etc). Check it out!
Since I've been doing some major closet cleaning, I've listed a ton of stuff on Poshmark (good stuff too, like Tory Burch, Ray-Ban, L.A.M.B., Michael Kors, etc). Check it out!

Wow lady...I need to go shopping with you!
ReplyDeleteAre you liking the new beauty products you got? I'm always looking for the next best thing :)
ReplyDeleteGood picks! You're never too old for polka dots ;) Let me know how you like the cleanser... looks cool.
ReplyDeletei loveeee the scarf!!
ReplyDelete