Friday, September 27, 2013

Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge Review

At the beginning of this month I wandered into Sephora and picked up some new things (stay tuned to what I got on Monday's "What I Bought" September post).  I've been hearing a lot about Konjac sponges lately and I wanted to give one a try.  I mean, who couldn't use a little all natural, gentle exfoliation?  So I snapped up Boscia's version for $18.

Okay, first when you get it out of the box, it's hard as a rock.  But once you run it under water it gets bigger (about the size of your palm) and much softer.  Once you get it softened up, squeeze a little of your cleanser on (this version does come with a small packet of Boscia's cleanser to try too).  Then just rub on your face to cleanse and gently exfoliate.  When you are finished, rinse it out and hang it up - it comes with a handy built-in string to hang up so it can air dry between uses.  It's super soft and very gentle, so I was a little skeptical that it was doing anything.  But I was pleasantly surprised at how clean my face was.  I use Retin-A every other day and sometimes I get pesky peeling skin in spots and this takes care of exfoliating that without irritating.  I've been using it nightly for almost a month and I must say I love it!  I was sort of hoping this would drive the thought of my "needing" a Clarisonic out of my mind, but sadly (for my pocketbook) I still would like one for once or twice a week deep cleaning.

Overall, I would highly recommend this!  Has anyone else tried this or any of the other Konjac sponges?  Here's Kimberlee's review of the Julep version.

Also, I've been doing a MEGA closet clean out and have listed a bunch of stuff on Poshmark (spryonthewall).  Click on the box below to check out all the goodies!



Have a great weekend!!

This isn't a sponsored post or anything, I just really love this product and wanted to share!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout out :) Everyone's been raving about boscia's so it was cool I got to try a version from Julep. My friend just picked up boscia's and loves it. I kind of want to compare the two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...