Just a few outfits this week - and for some reason the pictures are super crappy. Oh well, better luck next time. Here are the details:
Left: Sweater - F21 thrifted
Pants - Coldwater Creek
Shoes - MaxStudio
Necklace - giveaway win from ages ago
Right: Tee - Target
Pants - Coldwater Creek
Shoes - Thrifted
Necklace - Birthday gift
And here's a super bad picture taken in the full length mirror of the outfit I wore to Bloggy Boot Camp in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago (I owe you all a recap, don't I? Yes, yes I do. In the meantime, Ricci Explains it all did a great "10 Things I Learned at Bloggy Boot Camp" post if you want to check it out).
Please ignore the mess in the background, it was laundry day.
Pants - Coldwater Creek
Shoes - MaxStudio
I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and Shanna for Random Wednesday today!
No affiliate links in this post
No affiliate links in this post


I loved what you wore for the blog conference! Ok, I'm going to need to know how you take adorable selfies from up above. I've tried and tried and never can seem to perfect it.
ReplyDeleteYou always have THE cutest flats lady!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday. xo
I love both of those necklaces you're wearing! Even though I can't see all of them, ha ha :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com
I loved what you wore to bloggy boot camp!! It was so great to meet you and I wish we got to talk more!
ReplyDelete