1. Target Cherokee Boy's Short-Sleeve Tee - $3.98 (on sale in store)
2. Nike Dual Fusion Trainer Print - $74.99 (on sale at Kohl's) - I LOVE these!
3. Nike Solid Swim Shorts - $22.99 (on sale at Kohl's)
4. Coldwater Creek Swingy Maxi (I got mine in black) - $51.96 (on sale)
5. Nike Tankini Top (not pictured) - $22.99 (on sale at Kohl's)
Total = $176.91
-$51.96 (Coldwater Creek gift card)
Total spent out of pocket = $124.95
Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link

njoy the workout. Nice picks
ReplyDeleteJewelry discount
Great stuff! I'm all about a maxi skirt this summer!!
ReplyDeleteI saw those shoes at Kohl's and they looked so cute. I like that maxi skirt as well!
ReplyDeleteugh, work out clothes are always the hardest to shop for. I feel they are so much more expensive than regular clothing, but I suppose they have to do a bit more work as well. Thank you so much for linking up with us!
ReplyDelete