I noted in my review how much I loved the cobalt blue paired with the pink metallic shoes. It's a fresh color combo that I hadn't thought of. And how simple is a blue dress and pink shoes? I put together a dressier look, one that can be dressed up or down and a more casual version.
Dress - The Limited $45 (on sale)
Shoes - Type Z $60
Dress - Mango $70
Shoes - Gap Scrunch Flats $45
Dress - Gap $60
Shoes - Toms $54
What do you think? Would you wear cobalt blue and pink together?
Dior image via Vogue.com

My polish matches those shoes exactly
ReplyDeleteI love these! I love how you did both dressy and casual looks--how cute is that casual look with the pink Toms!!
ReplyDeletethe majority of my closet is cobalt but i have a surprisingly small amount of pink.
ReplyDeleteLoving these looks! My Daughter has those pink Toms. I am still considering a pair. Love the pink but I also Love your silver sparkly Toms.
ReplyDeleteI like pink and blue together in general. I think bright cobalt and a pale pink would be wonderful together.
ReplyDelete