Karolina Kurkova looking amazing in Rachel Zoe Collection
Ashley Greene in Donna Karan which was a little safe but still stunning
Kristen Wigg in Stella McCartney, I love the color and the length
Angela Lindvall in Prada (psst this is what I was looking for, a bit of that Prada quirk that I adore)
Julianne Hough (with Seacrest) in Carolina Herrera, great dress, perfect color.
Paula Patton in Vera Wang, the color is fab on her
Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen
Leslie Bibb in Zac Posen, sure the print is a little "upholstery", but she's so gorgeous it totally looks amazing (I'm loving the coral/orange lips and nails)
Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuillier the color and cut is perfect on her (that neckline!). Is her hair looking a little weird lately, I love a pixie cut but this one almost looks like a painted on Ken doll's hair. Needs some texture maybe?
And I only include Gisele and Tom so I can say (in Brazilian accent) "My husband can't throw the ball and catch the ball." (post Super Bowl rant)
Images via Vogue.com










I wish I'd watch the live stream!
ReplyDeleteI love Ginnifer Goodwin. I think her dress was probably my favorite, but Karolina Kurkova's is stunning as well.
ReplyDeleteTo me, the met ball is more exciting than Oscar dresses. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteoh my...all these are fabulous! I think I really love the white DK though.
ReplyDeleteOMG Karolina's dress is stunning!
ReplyDeleteMust say though, I am all about the knee length, Mad Men looking dress in third pic.
Karolina Kurkova was stunning!!! I didn't know it was Rachel Zoe though... kinda kills it for me :/
ReplyDeleteGlad Kristin Wiig finally got a look right! She looked great :)
You're right about Julianne Hough's look--that color is stunning! And Karolina Kurkova looks amazing as well!
ReplyDeleteDiane Kruger took it for me!
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful dresses! But I agree, I thought there would be some more craziness :p
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
These are all so Gorgeous! The first one is my Fave!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I love Kate Blanchett in McQueen. So incredibly amazing!
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com
i love the rachel zoe dress, although i'm not totally into the headpiece. are seacrest and hough an item? i'm so out of the loop!
ReplyDelete[oomph.]
Ginnefer's OMG I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe Vera Wang piece is amazing. They are all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Daphne.
ashlee looks gorgeous !
ReplyDelete