Jimmy Choo Candy Clutch - $795
Kate Spade Pool Party Clutch - $278
Hey, don't forget that the next season of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles premiers Wednesday June 6th at 9pm/8pm central on Bravo! Why do I care, you ask? 'Cause my little bro works on the show (in fact in the preview below you can spot him in the background out of focus in a plaid shirt about midway through). Check out what's on deck this season!
Love the Kate Spade, especially the ladder clasp!
ReplyDeleteBoth bags are cute, and both are out of my price range! I like the clasp on the Kate Spade version though!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this show, and I remember you said ur brother word on it! I am so going to have to catch up!
ReplyDeleteI want them Both. Love the colors in the first, and the cuteness of the k. Spade
ReplyDelete