Beautiful collection (as usual) from Mr. de la Renta. The beauty and wearability of his collections are so consistent it's kind of scary. How does he do it? Well, I hope he never stops because even though I can't afford a stitch of it, his collections are fantastic for inspiration. Take note of the colors (bright blue, kelly green, yellow-green, purple, orange-red, white gold, etc) and the use of gingham in a large scale (on the bias - which is how I prefer it) as well as manipulating it to look folded, undone and skewed. We all might want to invest in a sparkly baseball tee pairing it with a skirt :o) Fun stuff! Here are my (slightly more than 5) picks, enjoy!
Images via Style.com








Number 3...Dying over number 3!
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteWow, what amazing looks! I thought I'd like the bright colors best, but I think my favorite look is the gold sweater with the finely pleated maxi skirt (dress?).
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Is there nothing that man can't do?!
ReplyDelete