A
collection inspired by water and the sea with lots of pastels and white (it almost had an icy feel to me). Again, Karl please edit - it's very repetitive at times, I don't like the dip down fronts/puff out sides.
Here are two things I think are important with this collection:
First - this iridescent, shimmery sequins (fabric treatment, whatever) - this is brilliant. I love the turquoise/purple/pink way it catches the light. Trend alert!
Second - this motif showed up on several outfits. A sort of floating part of a square/rectangle line drawing. I think this is quite interesting.
Here are the last three outfits I liked. Time to bust out the silver shoes/sandals again!
Images via Style.com
Love that pinkish dress with the silver sandals. Very pretty and ladylike.
ReplyDeleteLove the 2nd one and the black!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous collection! I love your choices :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
My fav is the last...looks more classic.
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of freaking out over that pink dress. Amazing!
ReplyDelete