Seriously love these shots! The second look is my favorite!
These are Fabulous!! The first one is my Fave!
That striped blazer is amazing...gah!! And the print of the 4th dress is so fun and gorgeous!
some great pieces and great ideas for future outfits
These are very cool pieces.Daphne.http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
the last dress is just all kinds of amazing :)hope you had a nice relaxing weekend.[oomph.]What's the next line? Help write the story!
I just totally read about the after-party for his show in InStyle last night! His stuff is incredible.
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Seriously love these shots! The second look is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThese are Fabulous!! The first one is my Fave!
ReplyDeleteThat striped blazer is amazing...gah!! And the print of the 4th dress is so fun and gorgeous!
ReplyDeletesome great pieces and great ideas for future outfits
ReplyDeleteThese are very cool pieces.
ReplyDeleteDaphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
the last dress is just all kinds of amazing :)
ReplyDeletehope you had a nice relaxing weekend.
[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!
I just totally read about the after-party for his show in InStyle last night!
ReplyDeleteHis stuff is incredible.