How fab are these necklaces from Giles & Brother by Philip Crangi? They are pricey, but I can dream, can't I?
On an unrelated note, I just found out that one of my friends (and former co-workers) had some photographs of her paintings purchased by NBC and were used on the new show "Prime Suspect". It was on one of the episodes that aired in September so I missed it, but how cool is that? Go and check out her work at her Etsy store Petrocy Studios - she's a super talented artist, knitter and jewelry maker. Here are some favorites of mine from her store.
Have a great weekend!



That dyed yarn is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI do like her art! Have a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteFab everything. Especially love the painting and congrat's to your friend, very cool!! Your plans ahead sound terrific. I know you'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be sure to wear elastic on Thursday!!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you xx oo
that ombre scarf...le sigh...
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome about your friend's work--I love that scarf! And I'm also a fan of the silver layered chain necklace...dreamy!
ReplyDeletelove the gold necklace! hope you had a wonderful weekend with family!
ReplyDelete[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!
a girl can definitely dream! those necklaces are beautiful!
ReplyDeletexo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite
SHOP BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY WITH MARK.GIRL up to $70 worth of FREE Gifts