In my endless search for all things Kardashian - ha, just kidding, seriously, I know it's been a little heavy on the Kardashian front around here, but I swear it's a coincidence. Okay, I am protesting a bit too much. Anyway, I really like the shopping site
RevolveClothing.com and as I was poking around the site last week, seeing what was on sale, I ran across some jewelry by
Belle Noel that caught my eye because - 1) it was gorgeous and 2) the sale prices are so right! I clicked through to the whole collection and much to my surprise it was designed by Kim Kardashian in partnership with Pascal Mouwad. How have I not heard of this (I mean seriously, we hear about everything else they do)? Here are my picks to click!
Love the ring!
ReplyDeleteThese prices are Amazing!! My Favorite is also the resin stone and pave necklace. Very chic!
ReplyDelete