First up is Rachel Zoe's book that's been out forever, but I never got around to buy. (I did notice she thanks Taylor in the credits - she wouldn't do that now, ha - and it seems I remember her in meetings about this book in Season 1 of The Rachel Zoe Project)
Next up is one of Nina Garcia's books called "The Style Strategy" (with gorgeous illustrations by Ruben Toledo)
Got both of these for around $15! I've only had a chance to flip through them, but I will say that Nina Garcia's book looks like it's chock full of useful info and it's really beautifully laid out. I plan on sitting down and really digging in over the long weekend. I also plan on tackling my pile of September issues which is rather large (I swear I think the mail carriers must HATE September with a passion, nothing like a Vogue induced hernia.)
On a somewhat related note, I checked out some of Rachel Zoe's latest upscale fashion offerings and here are a few faves (available now):
Fay Short Peacoat and Rachel Boot Cut Jeans - $450 & $150 respectively
Diane Blouson Metallic Maxi Dress (my #1 pick) - $550
Pamela Tote - $595
I won't be buying any of these (needless to say) but they are great for inspiration!
Enjoy your Thursday!
Book images via Amazon
Other images via Bergdorf Goodman






Would love to check out the Nina Garcia book! The Rachel Zoe peacoat is a classic timeless piece!
ReplyDeleteThat peacoat is so calling my name. Hello, lover!
ReplyDeleteI really want that Rachel Zoe book!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a lot of reading in your future! You'll have to let us know how you like the books. I need to hit up my local borders before it disappears too!
ReplyDeleteThese books look Fabulous! I LOVE Rachel Zoe. I am hoping that her fashions/handbags,etc. will go on sale so I can pick something up in the future.
ReplyDelete