Great outfit! I love the pants!
I love this look!
Well, I have the scarf and the tee. ;)
Love every single piece...especially the MK sandals and that gorgeous ring!
Yay, I love My Takes!! This is a great one--love the pop of turquoise.
You captured that great look perfectly. Love it all & boy do I need a new look. Wish I were as young, wealthy, gorgeous & talented as Kate. But does she have a chi-weenie I ask?Happy soon to be Wednesday Jenny dearest xo xo
Kate has great style....love your choices:)Stop by and say Hello ♥Statements in Fashion Blog
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Great outfit! I love the pants!
ReplyDeleteI love this look!
ReplyDeleteWell, I have the scarf and the tee. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove every single piece...especially the MK sandals and that gorgeous ring!
ReplyDeleteI love this look!
ReplyDeleteYay, I love My Takes!! This is a great one--love the pop of turquoise.
ReplyDeleteYou captured that great look perfectly. Love it all & boy do I need a new look. Wish I were as young, wealthy, gorgeous & talented as Kate. But does she have a chi-weenie I ask?
ReplyDeleteHappy soon to be Wednesday Jenny dearest xo xo
Kate has great style....love your choices:)
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog