Already?!?! Yep, Christmas is just around the corner and that means it's time to send out cards! Before having a baby I totally was the gal who sent out her cards early and was so on top of things. Now, not so much, people want a photo card of the little one and she isn't so cooperative - lol! Finding a suitable picture, where she isn't crying or angry is the hard part! After we finally get that picture, then the fun begins! I love picking out what card we're going to send out and I'm totally digging the
design options on Shutterfly.com. We got our Christmas cards from there last year (and the year before) because they have so many fab designs to choose from and the price was right! Here are the ones I'm thinking about for this year:
This one is a bit more sophisticated, perfect for a family photo!
And I always gravitate towards chocolate brown and green (these were my wedding colors so I'm a bit partial).
This one makes me happy!
I also am a big fan of
gift tags, such great designs. What a time saver!
This has to be my favorite Christmas one, insanely adorable! There I go with the chocolate brown again.
I'm digging
this one too, mostly because you could almost use it all year!
I may just be buying some
2011 photo calendars for family this year. It's a great idea for our far away relatives that don't get to see us much. They can have a little dose of us every month! Shutterfly.com has tons of designs to choose from, my favorite is the "Flower Market":
You know another thing that is pretty awesome? Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! Simply follow this link for details -
http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Well, you're more on top of it than I am--I never even send out cards. Isn't that awful?? Anyway I love the gift tag idea--that's a great way to make your gifts extra special!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so perfect....I love the photo cards....it helps keep in touch with those you dont see all the time:)
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello:)
I’m an MTV Style Blogger!!♥
We always get our cards from them too!
ReplyDelete