I recently won a giveaway over at Dressing Mommy for some beautiful Jess LC earrings and I want to say thanks to Kelly! Aren't they perfection (how cute is the packaging)? I now want the white version :o) There are so many Jess LC items on my Christmas list this year...
I've been scoring some amazing giveaways lately and for that I feel really blessed! I have one more to share next week.
And now to my five picks from Versace's Spring 2011 collection. You may not notice it from these five pieces, but there was a very distinct Greek Key theme. Again, fashion and interiors mirror each other. Enjoy!
Top image via moi and runway images via Vogue.com





Love the beige dress! I hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteI like these!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win!
Yay for winning giveaways! I hope the little one is feeling better ASAP! The antibiotics should do the trick!
ReplyDeleteOoh, you lucky girl you! I love those earrings, and I was excited for you when I saw that you won them. Maybe when you start doing outfit pics you can show them off ;)
ReplyDeleteyea!! So glad you like them! I'm wearing mine today. :)
ReplyDelete