I'm so ready for Fall, more so than I've ever been. It's been so darn hot and humid this summer that most of the time, the little one and I had to find places to go and things to do that involved being in air conditioning. I'm ready to go outside for more than 10 minutes at a time! Point being that I'm longing for the lovely changing of leaves and being able to wear layers again. I decided to tackle a look from Gucci's outstanding 2011 Resort collection (this look was one of "my five" picks way back in June).
It's a great Fall look, lovely browns and layers (how about that scarf? adore!). Just perfect for September's cooler days. I did two versions inspired by this look, not a direct copies, but using a similar color palette and dash of leopard. Enjoy!
Runway image via Style.com

Such a gorgeous inspiration photo (I've now saved it to my own folder) and fantastic interpretations. I'm itching to create the outfit!
ReplyDeleteThese are great outfits!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous color palette you've got going on in these. I think I like your looks more than the Gucci original!
ReplyDeleteLOVE love love it all, the inspirational Gucci set and your interpretations as well, so great!
ReplyDelete