Oh dear, I'm sorry for the late post, but this weekend was a mess and I didn't have one minute to blog, plan to blog, etc. You see we are experiencing some major sleep issues, and by "we" I mean my 2 year old daughter. She's waking before 6am (usually she sleeps until 7:30-8am) and is boycotting any naps. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm tired and a little frustrated. Oh well, it will work itself out. I just dropped her off at Mother's Day Out so now I can get caught up. And by "caught up" I mean look at NY Fashion Week pictures until my eyes fall out, I love this time of year, it's so exciting.
I'll do a proper post later today, but in the meantime, I scored the
Tucker for Target shirt I have been dreaming of since I first saw it (I adore the print and colorway):
Yay! Can't wait to wear it (still a bit too warm down here, I'll give it a couple of more weeks). I was really impressed with the collection, the
butterfly print is beautiful.
Also, Pantone just released their Fashion Color Report for Spring 2011.
Images via Target and Pantone
Killer score. I love that blouse! And I'm loving the lavender/grey in the color report. Hope you had a fab weekend lady!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to go to Target and check out what they have. I'm hoping it won't be to picked over yet! Love the top!
ReplyDeleteAaah, jealous! I LOVE that top. Must go to Target. Immediately.
ReplyDelete