Sunday, September 22, 2019

Book Review - "The Royal We" by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan (#13 - 2019)

The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan

This follows Bex Porter, an American who is studying abroad at Oxford.   Her twin sister Lacey was always the romantic one who dreamt of being a Princess, etc.  Bex is more of a tomboy who loves adventure.  Bex finds herself living across the hall from Nick who just happens to be the heir to the throne.  The story is told as sort of a series of flashbacks on the eve of her wedding to Nick.  Okay, I really had high hopes about this "inspired by William and Kate" story but it was so darn boring and dumb I abandoned it halfway through.  It just was not interesting at all.  Just skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...