I actually read these out of order (duh), I read book #2 The Summer Wind first. But that was okay, I had some spoilers for the first book, but I enjoyed the saga so much I didn't care. These books are set in Sullivan's Island, SC, and follows three half sisters and their grandmother. The girls, who are scattered all over the country and live very different lives come to stay with their grandmother for three months in the Summer. Can their grandmother help them find their common family bond and see how much they need each other. It's a winding road that gets bumpy at times. I love her books so much, these are a great read.
Monday, December 10, 2018
Book Review - The Lowcountry Summer Trilogy by Mary Alice Monroe (#4, #10 and #11 - 2018)
I actually read these out of order (duh), I read book #2 The Summer Wind first. But that was okay, I had some spoilers for the first book, but I enjoyed the saga so much I didn't care. These books are set in Sullivan's Island, SC, and follows three half sisters and their grandmother. The girls, who are scattered all over the country and live very different lives come to stay with their grandmother for three months in the Summer. Can their grandmother help them find their common family bond and see how much they need each other. It's a winding road that gets bumpy at times. I love her books so much, these are a great read.
Labels:
2018,
book review,
books,
fiction,
review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!