Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Book Review - "The Heir" and "The Crown" by Kiera Cass (#5 and #6 - 2018)



The Heir by Kiera Cass (book 4)

The Crown by Kiera Cass (book 5)

These are follow up books to the original "The Selection" series (that I LOVED - see reviews here, here, here and here).  America and Maxon are King and Queen now and have children of their own and their first born daughter Eadlyn is now going to embark on a "Selection" process of her own.  The country is in a bit of turmoil and they think staging a selection will help things out.  Okay, I'm just going to say it Eadlyn is so freaking annoying.  Which makes the books somewhat annoying.  Nothing new or interesting here.  I love this series and Kiera Cass but, my advice?  Read the first three books and stop there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...