Time Is a River by Mary Alice Monroe
The story of Mia Landan, breast cancer survivor who just attended a fly-fishing retreat for cancer survivors. She left the retreat to return home early and found her husband with another woman. Devastated she returned to the retreat in the NC mountains and her fly-fishing instructor, Belle Carson, said she could stay in the cabin she just inherited that once belonged to her grandmother who she never knew. The cabin is tucked away in an lovely mountain setting near a perfect fly-fishing spot. However the cabin is old and neglected and needs some TLC. Belle's grandmother was a legendary fly-fisherwoman and journalist, until she was accused of murdering her lover and her life was in ruins. She retreated to the cabin and after her death the cabin was locked up for decades. Until Mia started cleaning and finding clues to who Kate was and what really happened. I loved this book, it was really a little vacation in your mind, I can't recommend it enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!