Monday, September 18, 2017

Book Review - "Diana: Her True Story - In Her Own Words" by Andrew Morton (#3 - 2017)


It has been 20 years since Princess Diana passed away, so it seemed like a good idea to finally read this book.  I picked up the 25th anniversary edition, which includes edited transcripts of her interviews for the original book, her biography and then the aftermath of her death.  It was a very interesting read especially so long after she passed away.  I remember exactly where I was when she died and I remember feeling so bad for her boys.  It was a hugely sad time.  And it really hits home now that I'm in my 40s that she was only 36 when she died.  Just too young.  If you are at all interested in Diana or the Royal family then be sure to pick this up.  I won't say it was my favorite read ever, but I'm glad I did read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...