Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (Kindle version is $2.99!)
The story revolves around Louisa who is a young woman living a rather ordinary life, still living with her parents, older sister and nephew (for financial reasons), she has a fitness obsessed boyfriend and a job at a local diner. Her life gets a jolt when the diner closes and she has to go and find a new job. She ends up working as a companion for Will Traynor, a once vibrant, adventurous man in his mid-thirties who is now a quadriplegic. Will is not happy and his mother hired Louisa to hopefully help him find joy again. I really enjoyed this book, it's a complicated situation and you just start pulling for Louisa and Will. It doesn't unfold exactly as you would expect, but while it's a bit sad, it's also really hopeful. If you've enjoyed any of her other books, then pick this one up for sure!

Ohhh I LOVED this book. Seriously, I think it's my favorite JoJo Moyes book. I cried my eyes out but wanted to read it again. Love her writing!
ReplyDelete