What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
The story centers around Alice who comes to on the floor of her gym one day after hitting her head during spin class and has forgotten the past 10 years of her life. She's stuck in 1998, when in reality it's 2008. She thinks she's pregnant with her first child, that her marriage is blissful, etc. Unfortunately a lot has happened in that decade she can't recall. Her quest is to try to regain her memory as well as marry who she was in 1998 to who she's become in 2008. I had a super hard time getting into this book, I had to get almost halfway through before the way it's written (following Alice around, mixed in with her sister's letters to her therapist) stopped confusing me. But once you get used to it, it really flies by. Was it my favorite book by Ms. Moriarty? No. But it's still a solid read.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!