The Body Book by Cameron Diaz
I had been curious about this book ever since it first came out, so I checked it out from the library, not really knowing what to expect. Well, I'm glad I did, bottom line I was super impressed. Now, I should say that this is not really a book aimed at my 40+ year old self, it's more of a primer to basic nutrition, how your body works, and the importance of taking care of your health, best aimed at a girl in her teens/early 20s. Not saying I didn't get anything out of it, I did. I enjoyed how she wrote the book as if she were having a conversation with you. I appreciated that she wasn't preachy, instead she is encouraging and empowering, she's like a cool aunt/sister/bff. I am absolutely going to be purchasing a copy to have in my library. Bravo Cameron!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!