Top: Celine Spring 2014
Bottom: Jonathan Adler
Celine always introduces serious "it" bags every season. For the recent Spring 2014 collection, this geometric-shaped handle bag was featured heavily. Of course it's going to be extremely pricey (duh), but I like the idea of the gold, geometric handle playing against the black leather. I ran across this gorgeous Jonathan Adler tote that I think is a pretty awesome alternative.
Runway image via Style.com

Hi Jenny! Great choices. If you are going to carry a handbag, I say make a big statement. Celine is wonderful for just that. I hope you have a good day and cheers from sunny Aberdeen today. xxx
ReplyDeleteas usual, i like the "alternative" better. they always seem to be toned down from the original which makes them more wearable.
ReplyDelete[oomph.]
i like the idea of that too--the black with the gold. thanks for sharing an alternative
ReplyDelete