Sorry I've been M.I.A most of the week, I've been holed up in manufacturing facilities handling a project. As a follow up to
last Friday's post, I did end up checking out the Target + Neiman Marcus collaboration, well let me say I was disappointed. The price points didn't match what I saw at all. Just too much money for the quality, I was expecting a bit more polish for the price and it just wasn't there for me, so I walked out empty handed. I mean the Oscar de la Renta tote that I wanted was $60, which in reality was a basic natural canvas tote with a print on it - NOT worth $60. So thanks, but no thanks. I'll wait for the clearance prices. And I don't know about your Target, but nothing has sold at my Target - the shelves are overflowing with this stuff. Enough of my rant, on to better shopping news...
A couple of weeks ago I won a sweet $200 gift card giveaway for
MaxStudio over at
Sandy a la Mode! I mean, wow, right?!? I wasted no time picking out some goodies, check 'em out:
Here they are in full (except the green/black check top - which I couldn't find online anymore)
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
awesome picks! thanks again for reading, entering and for the shoutout here! enjoy your new maxstudio lovelies! :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Sandy
the stuff hasn't been selling at the targets here either. i still want that ornament.
ReplyDeleteWow what a great win!
ReplyDeleteI was hesitant about the Neiman Marcus x Target collection too. It wasn't worth the prices to me either :(
Wowwww!!!! That is fantastic that you won that. Great picks with your winnings :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great giveaway win and fabulous picks you made. I was also underwhelmed by the Target/NM collab.
ReplyDeletehttp://cstyledesign.blogspot.com
So excited to see what you picked out! Love Sandy. Amazing giveaway...good for you!!! xo
ReplyDeleteYou did well with your gift card. And I agree with you, so many of the pieces from the Holiday 24 collection weren't impressive in person, especially that tote bag. But I ended up buying 3 things that I really liked, including that cape I wore in my last post.
ReplyDeleteum...WOW!! lucky you! love that tunic you picked.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree about the NM for Target stuff being way too expensive. So awesome that you won the Max Studio giveaway, I love that tunic you got!!
ReplyDelete