Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Weekend and the Target + Neiman Marcus Collection Debut!

First of all I want to thank all my new followers!  Wow, considered my mind blown, welcome!  I've had a crazy week full of sickness (my cold turned into a sinus infection and I got some meds yesterday so I'm feeling like a human again) and lots of work at my day job.  BTW, why is it always so darn crazed when you feel under the weather?  At least it seems that way.

What's on tap for your weekend?  I'm going to be ordering our Christmas cards (totally punting this year and using a really nice picture of my girl taken back in August by my brother with his iPhone and posted on his Instagram.  Yes, yes I am lazy.)  And I'm going to hit up Target to scope out the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection.  I've got my eye on the following items:
Oscar de la Renta tote - $60

Proenza Schouler sweatshirt - $30

Rodarte wrapping paper - $8

Rodarte ornament (I LOVE this) - $20
 
Are you excited about this?  Are you eyeballing anything from this collaboration too?

Stop trying to hide Karlie, we know it's you (and girl, you are everywhere)!
 
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to enter Jessica Who?'s November giveaway!
 
Images via Target.com

5 comments:

  1. i love the proenza sweater. you have great taste!
    well, i am new to your blog via the southern blog society. following along now! looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THAT ORNAMENT. must have. now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear what you pick up from the collection! I scoped it out this morning but (unfortunately) didn't get anything. If anything is still there after Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...