This week's questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you have had in your life:
1- Jacquard Design Specialist
2- Styling Manager
3- Freelance Textile Designer
4- Residential Dobby Designer
(All of which are variations on the same thing)
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over:
1- Caddyshack
2- Star Wars
3- Anchorman
4- The Proposal
3. Name 4 Places you have lived:
1- Larchmont, NY
2- Cumberland, MD
3- Chattanooga, TN
4- Griffin, GA
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods:
1- Pizza
2- Banana pudding
3- Reese's peanut butter cups
4- Greek salad
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you:
1- Personal phone
2- Work phone
3- Lip balm
4- Wallet
6. Name 4 places you've been on vacation:
1- Athens, Greece
2- Honolulu, Hawaii
3- Paris, France
4- Ennis, Ireland
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Unfortunately I was sick as a dog, but I am feeling better today. Now I just have to play catch up today :o)
I love the questions and the answers. You have had some great jobs and have visited awesome places.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you were sick over Thanksgiving :( I hope you're better now! These are fun questions. I'm jealous of your Greek vacation--that's somewhere I've always wanted to go!!
ReplyDeletesounds like a fun profession! my boys watch Star Wars so many times I think they have all of the movies memorized!!
ReplyDeleteyou are quite a traveler!!
I am your newest follower.,.pls follow back if you can.