Coming off of last Spring's hot rod themed
collection this one was a bit of a let down. But hey, every collection can't be as awesome as that one, right? I mean who doesn't want a pair of those flame shoes? This
collection isn't bad by any means, but it was a bit repetitive (with the large gems bedazzling the clothes and the mixing of super graphic prints). Prada is a designer whose clothes you either love or hate. I'm firmly in the "love" category, but I realize that sometimes the parts are more appealing than the whole. This is certainly the case with this collection.
Before I share my picks, I would like to introduce what certainly may be one of "the shoes" of Fall 2012. I predict you will see this in a Fall Vogue editorial:
What do you think? Do you like?
Here are my picks:
Some details:
More accessories - yay!
Images via Vogue.com
Eeek! I LOVE Prada! The purple and black heels are my Favorite!
ReplyDeleteI agree..youll see those shoes soon. Love the Prada bag!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how I feel about the shoes, but I do love the embellishments, especially on that orange coat!
ReplyDelete