Someone have a winter wedding and wear that first gown!
These are all so elegant, with gorgeous details! I just want to keep looking at them!
I LOVE these feminine pieces. I think the second one is my Fave!
That first dress is nothing short of genius.
Such amazing pieces. Especially those white ones. Interesting how they went with flat loafers under those romantic dresses.Daphne.
ahhh...white. the first gown is beautiful.[oomph.]
I think the only model who wore a flat loafer is the first image. The third photo is the apple of my eye.Christina @ Loafers
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Someone have a winter wedding and wear that first gown!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so elegant, with gorgeous details! I just want to keep looking at them!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these feminine pieces. I think the second one is my Fave!
ReplyDeleteThat first dress is nothing short of genius.
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing pieces. Especially those white ones. Interesting how they went with flat loafers under those romantic dresses.
ReplyDeleteDaphne.
ahhh...white. the first gown is beautiful.
ReplyDelete[oomph.]
I think the only model who wore a flat loafer is the first image. The third photo is the apple of my eye.
ReplyDeleteChristina @ Loafers