*Sigh* I so want Dior to have some direction again, I want that SHOW that we used to get, that homage to the past while at the same time reaching to the future. That perfect mix of technical and fantasy, old and new. McQueen did/does this masterfully, Galliano was right there with him. Such a shame he effed it up by being a d-bag. Anyhoo, this collection was nice, but too much an homage to "old" Dior, as in "oh, there's the new look silhouette, from the 40's and 50's!" Oh well, enough of my rant. Here are my picks:
Images via Vogue.com





I agree, way too referential. Safe. But that 3rd picture, the gown with the ombre bodice, GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWow! These are Amazing! They have a 50s vibe. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI just looked at all of your pics from each collection and decided dress #3 down is my very favorite....wondering if Dior might send me one to wear on a Wednesday? ;)
ReplyDeleteThe models are gorgeous too!
ReplyDelete