In love with the first 3 looks! That first one especially!
Love that first look, very tailored and mens-wear-esque haha.http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
The red and orange dress is spectacular.... I can actually imagine me wearing it, minus the price tag !
You're right, this does feel so fresh. I especially love that blue print jacket and top (or at least I think it's two pieces), what pretty patterns!
The last one is calling my name. Would love it in every color!
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
In love with the first 3 looks! That first one especially!
ReplyDeleteLove that first look, very tailored and mens-wear-esque haha.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
The red and orange dress is spectacular.... I can actually imagine me wearing it, minus the price tag !
ReplyDeleteYou're right, this does feel so fresh. I especially love that blue print jacket and top (or at least I think it's two pieces), what pretty patterns!
ReplyDeleteThe last one is calling my name. Would love it in every color!
ReplyDelete