This collection was chock full of flowy dresses - maybe too chock full - would have liked to see some additional silhouettes. Had a very sporty feel with the colors, but was balanced out with gorgeous embroideries.
I like a few of these looks. I don't know why it scares me silly when I see Spring looks right before winter. It's going to come faster than I know it. I want to be prepared this year.
great patterns! and your comment gave me the giggles!
ReplyDeleteWorks of art. Love dresses that are flowy.
ReplyDeleteAsking for everything isn't asking for too much ... right?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I like a few of these looks. I don't know why it scares me silly when I see Spring looks right before winter. It's going to come faster than I know it. I want to be prepared this year.
ReplyDeleteI could totally wear the fourth one... makes me dream of summer!
ReplyDeleteI want those shoes!! And the dresses are gorgeous as well :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Love the geometric prints/lines of all of these dresses, especially that second one!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and lines of that second dress! The colors in this collection are simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAll so Beautiful! I have been obsessed with orange lately and I am Loving the pops of orange in these clothes.
ReplyDelete