Anyway, the point of all of this is that there are some good deals on her jewelry to be had over at QVC. Check out my picks!
Graduated Faceted Bead 30"Necklace - $24.96 (sale)
Hammered Bezel & Stone Stretch Bracelet - $23.23 (sale)
Crystal Cut-Out Rose Pin - $23.93 (sale)
Chic & Simple Chain Link 36" Necklace - $21.75 (sale) - the clear version of this looks amazing!
Faceted Teardrop 16" Necklace - $19.83 (sale)
"As Is" Look of Agate 18" Necklace - $22.11 (sale)
Socialite Swag 16" Necklace - $19.80 (sale)
"As Is" Celebrity Roast Faceted Stretch Bracelet - $14.08 (sale)
"As Is" Bold Fresh Stretch Bracelet - $10.11 (sale)
"As Is" Pretty Petal Flower Earrings - $10.95 (sale)
"As Is" Faceted Mixed Bead 30" Necklace - $16.72 (sale)
From what I understand, if anything says "As Is" that means that it's a sample, return or something that was shown on air, it's not in the original packaging, not in original condition (whatever that means). The trade off is that the prices are much lower.
Images via QVC.com











I always like the teardrop look.
ReplyDeleteHi Sweets!! Thanks for stopping by my blog..sooooo nice to be back:)
ReplyDeleteLove all the chunky bracelets.....!!
I like the teardrop necklace. Did you say you were from MD? I have family there, Aberdeen, and my mom is from there.
ReplyDeleteThese are all such Great picks! I have some Joan Rivers jewelry from QVC that was my Mom's
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I kind of love Joan Rivers. And I had no idea I'd like her jewelry--but I do! That rose pin and teardrop necklace are my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally loving that teardrop necklace!
ReplyDeleteI must say your article is astonishing. The clarity of it is simply amazing and no doubt you are a proficient in this field.
ReplyDeleteroofer Aledo TX